• Royal blue jumper or cardigan, preferably with the school name. (From “Monkhouse” which used to be called ”School Togs” located on The High Street, in town)
• Yellow polo t-shirt, with collars
• Black or grey trousers/shorts/ skirt/pinafore dress
• Black, grey or white socks/tights
• Blue checked summer dresses
• Sensible and protective shoes/sandals (Velcro rather than laces please)
• Book bag
Please ensure all items of clothing are labelled.
• White polo t-shirt, with collars
• Navy shorts or skort (for girls)
• Navy joggers
• White socks
• E bag labelled
• Trainers for inside and outside sports
Forest School kit:
This can be older clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty.
• Long-sleeved top or t-shirt
• Warm jumper
• Wellies and socks
• Alternatively, a waterproof ‘all in one’ rain suit to go over their school clothes
Jewellery: Stud earrings only; Watch (analogue or digital; no smart watches) – any property brought into school is the responsibility of the child and school cannot be held responsible for any loss or breakages.
Hair-cuts should be smart. Please can we ask that there are no Mohican or tram lined hair-cuts in term time. We also prefer that children’s hair is not coloured with any dye or spray. Girls or boys with longer length hair need to tie back their long hair for Sports activities, as part of health and safety requirements.